Sunday, June 21, 2009

oohhh pretty

Thanks to Tween for making the blog pretty. One more week of summer school then a month long break, and a 2 month paycheck break (ouch!!) You need to work nearly a month before the paycheck comes. Stupid system.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads. We saved Hallmark from bankruptcy this month and handed out the gift cards. I swear that between the price of cards and gift wrap you could go broke. I think for all my sisters birthdays I am going to give each an assortment of wrapping paper, gift bags and cards.
As for the yard sale....not that successful. I think I cleared $100.00. I also had a Scensy party to attend for a friend right after that. Don't worry Laura I will still order Gold Canyon from you. Well time to go and get the kiddos ready for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Nice looking blog! :) Very cute.

    I bought cards for the dad's and forgot to send them out! OI! What a space I am. I'm going to have to send them out tomorrow. I bought them two weeks ago. Does that remind you of anyone? Katie? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, Dude! throw me under the bus why don't you? LOL I guess the space cadet is a family trait. ;)

    My favorite tween mom, you so have the right idea. I think gifting gift materials is genius.

    ReplyDelete